- Can you identify The Unusual Suspects?
- Let's Get Composting!
- Waste Reducers Win Funding for Good Causes
- It all adds up!
- London Reuse Network has Launched
- Feed the 1,000
- The First Feed the 1,000 Event is a Great Success
- One Thousand Portions of Free Food Served to Demonstrate Food Waste
- Windrush Square, Brixton Next Stop for Feed the 1,000 Roadshow
- Annual Report 2013-2014 is now available for Download
- News Archive
- Fire at the Smugglers Way Recycling Facility
- Local residents are in the dark about the multiple benefits of household recycling
- Public Consultation
Annual Report 2013-2014 is now available for Download
Annual Report 2013/2014 is now available for download
Waste reuse, recycling and energy recovery in your area - our way forward
In the past couple of years WRWA and its contractor Cory have seen the culmination of some exciting new projects, particularly the newly constructed Materials Recycling Facility and Energy from Waste Facility. So the opportunity has been taken to produce a more attractive and accessible version of the annual report that can be downloaded by members of the public.
The pdf document incorporates stand alone sections providing information about how the Authority manages its waste, focussing on these new facilities in particular.
Download the Annual Report (.pdf 8MB).
If you require a plain text version of the document please contact the Authority on 020 8871 2788 or email@example.com.
Waste typically costs companies 4.5% of their turnover (source: Envirowise).
An average office could save thousands of pounds a year just by using both sides of A4 paper.
You can now recycle cartons.