- Can you identify The Unusual Suspects?
- Let's Get Composting!
- WRWA and Cory response to the LGA Statement on Plastics - August 2018
- End of the Line for Waste
- Recycle Week 2018: 24 - 30 September 2018
- Saturday tours of the recycling centre
- Fire at the Smugglers Way Recycling Facility
- China's ban on certain waste materials
- Where does my recycling go?
Recycle Week 2018: 24 - 30 September 2018
More and more of your neighbours are recycling. It’s Recycle Week 2018 and it’s a good time for those of you still not recycling to join them.
If you’re not sure how to recycle then click here for a list of everything you can recycle through your Council’s recycling collection scheme (whether they ask you to put it in a clear sack, green bin or communal bin). Just take the lids off if they are easily removed and rinse them out if it’s a food or drinks container. It’s very easy really.
If you’d like to know what happens to your recycling once it comes through our Main Gate, have a look here.
And if you’d like to come to visit us and see what happens to your recycling , just give our Education Team a call on 020 8875 8885/9 or email@example.com and we can arrange that for you.