- Can you identify The Unusual Suspects?
- Let's Get Composting!
- WRWA and Cory response to the LGA Statement on Plastics - August 2018
- News Archive
- Fire at the Smugglers Way Recycling Facility
- Local residents are in the dark about the multiple benefits of household recycling
- China's ban on certain waste materials
- Public Consultation
WRWA and Cory response to the LGA Statement on Plastics - August 2018
On 4th August 2018 the Local Government Association (LGA) issued a statement on the problems associated with the recycling of plastic waste. Further information can be found here. The Authority's response to the statement, which has been produced jointly with its contractor, Cory Riverside Energy, can be found here.