- At Home
- A-Z of Materials
- Buy Recycled
- Recycling Banks
Reuse and Recycling Centres
- Your public tip has now been re-opened
- DIY Waste Delivered in Vans
- Information for Residents
- Information for Non-Residents and Trade Waste Clients
- Arriving at the reuse and recycling centre in a car, on a motorcycle, by bicycle or on foot
- Arriving with household (non-DIY) waste in a van or a car with a trailer
- Smugglers Way - Information for Vans Only
- Cringle Dock - Information for Vans Only
- Valid ID
- Smugglers Way, SW18 1JS - information for cars, motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists only
- Lambeth Reuse and Recycling Centre, SE27 9PA - Lambeth residents in cars only
- Industrial Waste delivered in a Van
- Cringle Dock - information for cars only
- What Happens Next?
- What Are Residents Doing?
- Recycling in the Summer
- Visits to MRF
Cringle Dock - Information for Vans Only
Please note: Trade waste and domestic DIY waste delivered by residents is chargeable.
24 hours a day
(Closed from midnight Christmas Eve to 6am Boxing Day. Open as usual on all other Bank Holidays)
You can recycle the following materials at Cringle Dock (separated loads only):
- Mixed recycling
- Fridges and freezers*
- Green waste
- Large electrical items
- Paper and cardboard
- Scrap metal
- Televisions and computer screens*
*Please note: these items are not accepted from trade customers.
Visitors can only dispose of unwanted items (non-hazardous) at Cringle Dock.
Before you visit:
- Please sort your waste and recycling into separate loads before you visit.
- You can bring household waste and only separated recycling as listed above to the site. Trade waste and domestic DIY waste is accepted, but a charge applies. Declaring trade waste as household waste is against the law.
- You are visiting a recycling and waste disposal site. Please make sure you are wearing suitable clothing and, in particular, sturdy footwear and suitable gloves.
When you visit:
- Please drive carefully - children and pets must remain in vehicles at all times.
- There are signs with material symbols to guide you to the correct drop off points.
- Some containers will be locked. Please ask a member of staff for assistance.
If you're not sure where to put things or need any help, please ask a member of staff.
Tel: 020 8871 2788
Fax: 020 8875 8887
Waste typically costs companies 4.5% of their turnover (source: Envirowise).
An average office could save thousands of pounds a year just by using both sides of A4 paper.