- At Home
- A-Z of Materials
- Buy Recycled
- Recycling Banks
Reuse and Recycling Centres
- DIY Waste Delivered in Vans
- Information for Residents
- Information for Non-Residents and Trade Waste Clients
- Arriving at the reuse and recycling centre in a car, on a motorcycle, by bicycle or on foot
- Arriving with household (non-DIY) waste in a van or a car with a trailer
- Smugglers Way - Information for Vans Only
- Cringle Dock - Information for Vans Only
- Valid ID
- Smugglers Way, SW18 1JS - information for cars, motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists only
- Industrial Waste delivered in a Van
- What Happens Next?
- Visits to MRF
Cringle Dock - Information for Vans Only
Please note: Trade waste and domestic DIY waste delivered by residents is chargeable.
24 hours a day
(Closed from midnight Christmas Eve to 6am Boxing Day. Open as usual on all other Bank Holidays)
You can recycle the following materials at Cringle Dock (separated loads only):
- Mixed recycling
- Fridges and freezers*
- Green waste
- Large electrical items
- Paper and cardboard
- Scrap metal
- Televisions and computer screens*
*Please note: these items are not accepted from trade customers.
Visitors can only dispose of unwanted items (non-hazardous) at Cringle Dock.
Before you visit:
- Please sort your waste and recycling into separate loads before you visit.
- You can bring household waste and only separated recycling as listed above to the site. Trade waste and domestic DIY waste is accepted, but a charge applies. Declaring trade waste as household waste is against the law.
- You are visiting a recycling and waste disposal site. Please make sure you are wearing suitable clothing and, in particular, sturdy footwear and suitable gloves. Residents who do not wear appropriate clothing and footwear may be denied access to the site.
When you visit:
- Please drive carefully - children and pets must remain in vehicles at all times.
- There are signs with material symbols to guide you to the correct drop off points.
- Some containers will be locked. Please ask a member of staff for assistance.
If you're not sure where to put things or need any help, please ask a member of staff.
Tel: 020 8871 2788
Waste typically costs companies 4.5% of their turnover (source: Envirowise).
An average office could save thousands of pounds a year just by using both sides of A4 paper.