- At Home
- A-Z of Materials
- Buy Recycled
- Recycling Banks
Reuse and Recycling Centres
- DIY Waste Delivered in Vans
- Information for Residents
- Information for Non-Residents and Trade Waste Clients
- Arriving at the reuse and recycling centre in a car, on a motorcycle, by bicycle or on foot
- Arriving with household (non-DIY) waste in a van or a car with a trailer
- Smugglers Way - Information for Vans Only
- Cringle Dock - Information for Vans Only
- Valid ID
- Smugglers Way, SW18 1JS - information for cars, motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists only
- Lambeth Reuse and Recycling Centre, SE27 9PA - Lambeth residents in cars only
- Industrial Waste delivered in a Van
- Cringle Dock - information for cars only
- What Happens Next?
- What Are Residents Doing?
- Recycling in the Summer
- Visits to MRF
These are the types of ID accepted if you are bringing a van or trailer to the reuse and recycling centre. You must bring one form of ID from List A and one from List B, unless you have a UK photocard driving licence (full or provisional), showing your current address, in which case just bring that.
To confirm your name you must show one of the following:
- Current full signed passport.
- Current UK driving licence (full old paper version).
- Building industry sub-contractor's certificate.
- Benefits Agency benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming your right to benefits.
- Inland Revenue tax code notification
- Residence permit (issued by the Home Office to EU nationals).
To confirm your address you must show one of the following:
- Bank/building society/credit union statement or passbook.
- Current council tax bill.
- Local council tenancy agreement or rent card.
- Recent utility bill (e.g. gas or electricity dated within 3 months of arrival at the site).
- Benefit Agency benefits book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming your rights to benefits.
- Recent original mortgage statement from a recognised mortgage lender.