Reuse Collection Service
Reuse and repair helps the environment by reducing waste and saving resources.
This service provides affordable items for people who need them and back-to-work opportunities for people who are long-term unemployed. It is for most easily reusable, repairable or recyclable bulky items and is provided by the William Wilberforce Trust. Items should be in good condition or in a repairable state.
- Home furniture: including beds, sofas, tables, chairs, cupboards, chests of drawers.
- Large appliances and white goods: including fridges, washing machines, tumble driers, cookers. It doesn't matter if they are no longer working.
- Small electricals: almost anything with a plug including TVs (flat screen only), audio and computer equipment, kettles, toasters.
- Textiles: including curtains, carpet, fabric, bed linen and clothes.
- Children's equipment: including prams, buggies, cots and toys.
- Garden tools and equipment: including lawn mowers, forks, spades.
How to book
For more details or to book a collection, visit the London Reuse website or call the Reuse Hotline (020) 3142 8506.
Please note that this service excludes collections from the second floor or above if there is no working lift.