- Recycling Facility Class Trips
- Assemblies and workshops at your school
- How to reduce waste and recycle at school
- Local Authority Recycling Support
- Interesting Links
- Meet the Education Team
- SpRRRead the Word Video Competition results
- Superhero competition winners
Involving the Children
Get the children involved and sharing ideas from the beginning of your waste journey. They can carry out the inital waste audit and help develop the action plan.
There are many ways to involve the children, including classroom workshops and teaching resources which link to the curriculum, visiting the Recycling Centre (MRF) and working towards an Eco-School award.
Recycling Facility Class Trip: