Authority Meeting December 2013
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Thursday, 5th December 2013.
- Paper No. WRWA 748 is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 749 (including Appendices A to I) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Recycling Performance c) Recycle Western Riverside 4 d) Reuse Project e) Feathers Wharf f) Consultations g) Separate Collection of Recyclables h) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives i) Equal Opportunity Policy Statement j) London Waste and Recycling Board Efficiency Review k) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 750 (including Appendices A and B) Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2013/14 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy, provided through to 2016/17.
- Paper No. WRWA 751 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the 2012/13 External Audit Letter.
- Paper No. WRWA 752 (including Appendix) Report of the Clerk on the outcome of the constituent councils’ WCA Working Group’s deliberations regarding the review of the Authority’s governance and finance arrangements.
- Dates of future meetings in 2014.