Authority Meeting December 2015
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 1st December 2015.
- Paper No. WRWA 793 (including Appendices A to D) Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2015/16 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy, provided through to 2016/17.
- Paper No. WRWA 794 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the 2014/15 External Audit Letter.
- Paper No. WRWA 795 (including Appendix) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) The Golden Ticket Recycling Draw c) Education Visits d) ReWork e) Key Performance Indicators 2014/15 f) EC Commission – towards a circular economy g) Institute/Feathers Wharves h) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives i) Crossrail j) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 796 (including Appendices) Report of the Clerk on the Authority's governance arrangements and related codes of conduct.
- Paper No. WRWA 797 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on Various matters associated with the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock within the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea Opportunity Area is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Dates of future meetings in 2016.