Authority Meeting - 3rd February 2016
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 3rd February 2016.
- Paper No. WRWA 798 (including Appendices A to F) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Consultation on Wandsworth Town Centre Gyratory c) EC Commission - towards a circular economy d) The Golden Ticket Recycling Draw e) Recycle Western Riverside 5 f) Governance and Staff Codes g) Key Performance Indicators h) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives i) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 799 Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management for 2016/17
- Paper No. WRWA 800 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's budget and Levy for 2016/17 and the prospects for 2017/18 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 801 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on Various matters associated with the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock within the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea Opportunity Area is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.