Authority Meeting - 6th February 2018
- Paper No. WRWA 847. The Audit Plan for 2017/18
- Paper No. WRWA 848. Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Budget and Levy for 2018/19 and the prospects for 2019/20 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 849 Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management and capital strategy for 2018/19
- Paper No. WRWA 850. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) China's Ban on imports of Certain Waste Materials c) National Press Coverage on the Environmental impact of "plastics" Policy document d) The London Plan e) Performance Monitoring f) Recycling Performance g) Consultancy Advice h) New Initiatives i) Recycle Western Riverside j) Schools Programme k) London Square planning application l) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives m) Position of Clerk and Treasurer n) Cory Riverside Energy's plan for a new Energy Park o) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 851 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters relating to the redevelopment pf the Authority's Transfer Station at Cringle Dock. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 852. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on issues relating to the Waste Management Services Contract. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.