Authority Meeting February 2011
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Wednesday, 2nd February 2011.
- Paper No. WRWA 677 (including Appendices A to E) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information, but where approval is sought this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Western Riverside Environmental Fund c) Feathers Wharf d) London Waste and Recycling Board - Reuse Project e) Recycle Western Riverside III f) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives g) Battersea Power Station site; h) Royal Visit i) Landfill Allowances Trading Scheme (LATS); and j) Items between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 678 Report on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement.
- Paper No. WRWA 679 (including Appendices A to G) Report by the General Manager informing Members of anticipated and outstanding Government and Mayoral consultations.
- Paper No. WRWA 679A (including Appendices A and B) Late Circulation Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses or progress regarding various Government and Mayoral consultations.
- Paper No. WRWA 680 Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management for 2011/12.
- Paper No. WRWA 681 (including Appendices A to E) Report of the Treasurer on the Budget and Levy for 2011/12 and the prospects for 2012/13 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 682 Report by the Treasurer on the Authority's implementation of Accounting requirements for 2010/11.