Authority Meeting February 2012
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 7th February 2012.
- Paper No. WRWA 704 (including Appendices A and B) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Smugglers Way Civic Amenity Site and Cringle Dock Bulk Bays c) Co-mingled Recycling d) Feasibility Report for the Installation of Solar Photovoltaic Panels e) London Waste and Recycling Board (LWaRB) Funded Reuse Project f) Waste Data Flow g) Recycling Performance h) Recycle Western Riverside III i) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives j) Thames River Park k) Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy l) Visit to Tilbury Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) Recycling Facility m) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000 n) Retail Banking Services o) Management and Monitoring of the Waste Management Services Agreement p) Localism Act 2011.
- Paper No. WRWA 704A (including Appendix) Government consultation on proposed policy statement for Part 2 of the Localism Act 2011 (EU fines).
- Paper No. WRWA 705 is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 706 (including Appendices A and B) Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses or progress regarding various Government, Mayoral and other consultations.
- Paper No. WRWA 707 (including Appendices A to E) Report of the Treasurer on the Budget and Levy for 2012/13 and the prospects for 2013/14 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 708 (including Appendix) Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management for 2012/13.
- Date of next meeting. The date of the next meeting has been agreed as Tuesday, 3rd July 2012.