Authority Meeting February 2013
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 4th February 2013.
- Paper No. WRWA 727 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on the Waste Management Services Agreement is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 728 (including Appendices A to G) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Accident b) Operations c) Recycling Performance d) Reuse Project e) Recycle Western Riverside (RWR) 3 f) Recycle Western Riverside (RWR) 4 g) Co-mingled Waste Contamination h) Judicial review on Co-mingled Recycling i) Street Leaves j) Consultations k) Information Technology l) Legal Advice m) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives n) Cringle Dock Redevelopment o) Northern Line Extension p) Belvedere EfW Emissions q) Draft Policy Document r) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 729 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on Treasury Management for 2013/14.
- Paper No. WRWA 730 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the Authority's Budget and Levy for 2013/14 and the prospects for 2014/15 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 730A (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the Authority's setting out an explanatory table in relation to Paper No. WRWA 730.
- Date of next meeting. The date of the next meeting has been agreed as Tuesday, 2nd July 2013.