Authority Meeting February 2014
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 4th February 2014.
- Paper No. WRWA 754 (including Appendices) Report by the Clerk on the LWaRB efficiency review of the Authority and the outcome of the constituent councils' WCA Working Group Meetings. Paper No. WRWA 754A is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 755 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on the Waste Management Services Agreement is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 756 (including Appendix) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Recycling Performance c) Recycle Western Riverside (RWR) 4 d) Feather's Wharf e) Consultations f) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives g) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000 h) Comments of the Treasurer.
- Paper No. WRWA 757 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on Treasury Management for 2014/15.
- Paper No. WRWA 758 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the Authority's Budget and Levy for 2014/15 and the prospects for 2015/16 and beyond.
- Date of next meeting. The date of the next meeting has been agreed as Tuesday, 1st July 2013.