Authority Meeting - 24th January 2017
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 24th January 2017.
- Paper No. WRWA 823 (including Appendices A to E) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Clinical Waste c) Abandoned Vehicles d) Feathers Wharf Pre-planning Application Public Consultation e) Recycle Western Riverside 5 f) Key Performance Indicators g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) Annual Members Strategy Forum and Visit i) IT costs j) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 824 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's budget and Levy for 2017/18 and the prospects for 2018/19 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 825 Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management for 2017/18
- Paper No. WRWA 826 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on issues relating to the Waste Management Services Contract, including the potential redevelopment of Cringle Dock. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.