Authority Meeting July 2011
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 12th July 2011
- Paper No. WRWA 684 (including Appendix) Report by the General Manager and the Treasurer on Savings
- Paper No. WRWA 685 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2010/11
- Paper No. WRWA 686 Report of the Treasurer on the Audit Plan for 2010/11
- Paper No. WRWA 687 (including Appendix) Report of the Treasurer on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy
- Paper No. WRWA 688 (including Appendix) Report by the Clerk and the General Manager on the Annual Report
- Paper No. WRWA 689 (including Appendix) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information, but where approval is sought this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Sainsbury's c) Feathers Wharf d) Recycling Performance e) London Waste and Recycling Board (LWaRB) Funded Reuse Project f) Recycle Western Riverside (RWR) 3 g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) Battersea Power Station site i) Vale Street j) Clinical Waste k) Royal Visit l) 2012 Special Events m) Landfill Allowances Trading Scheme (LATS); and n) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000
- Paper No. WRWA 690 Report by the General Manager on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement with Cory Environmental Ltd. Paper No. WRWA 690A is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 691 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses or progress regarding various Government and Mayoral consultations.