Authority Meeting July 2013
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Monday, 8th July 2013.
- Paper No. WRWA 732 (including Appendices A to D) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information, but where approval is sought this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Civic Amenity Site Review/New Chargeable Waste System c) Recycling Performance d) Reuse Project e) Recycle Western Riverside 3 f) Recycle Western Riverside 4 g) Co-mingled Waste Contamination/Sampling System h) Comparative MRF Data i) Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) Closure and Cringle Dock Bulk Bays j) London Waste and Recycling Board k) Waste Policy Document l) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 733 (including Appendices 1 to 3) Report by the Clerk on the independent reviews of the Authority in relation to (a) financial and contractual issues and (b) governance and communication issues. Paper No. WRWA 733A is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972. Paper No. WRWA 733B (including Appendix 1) Report of the Clerk on Lambeth Council’s comments on the proposed response to the review.
- Paper No. WRWA 734 Report by the General Manager on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement with Cory Environmental Ltd is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 735 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2012/13.
- Paper No. WRWA 736 Report of the Treasurer on the Audit Plan for 2012/13.
- Paper No. WRWA 737 (including Appendix) Report of the Treasurer on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 738 (including Appendix) Report by the Clerk and the General Manager on the Annual Report.
- Paper No. WRWA 739 (including Appendices A to F) Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses or progress regarding various Government and Mayoral consultations.