Authority Meeting July 2014
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Wednesday, 2nd July 2014.
- Paper No. WRWA 759 (including Appendices A to D) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information, but where approval is sought this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) MRF Code of Practice c) Recycle Western Riverside 4 d) London Waste and Recycling Board Performance Fund Award e) Waste Composition Survey f) TEEP g) Proposed visit to Belvedere h) Household Waste and Recycling Centre Survey i) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives j) Items costing between £5,000 and 30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 759A Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters - additional section on Recycling Performance.
- Paper No. WRWA 760 Report by the General Manager on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement with Cory Environmental Ltd is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 761 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2013/14.
- Paper No. WRWA 762 Report of the Treasurer on the Audit Plan for 2013/14.
- Paper No. WRWA 763 (including Appendix) Report of the Treasurer on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 764 (including Appendix) Report by the Clerk and the General Manager on the Annual Report.