Authority Meeting June 2015
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 30th June, 2015.
- Paper No. WRWA 783 (including Appendices A and B) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) The Golden Ticket c) Recycle Western Riverside 4 d) London Reuse Limited e) Key Performance Indicators 2014/15 f) Savings Meeting with Constituent Councils g) Institute/Feathers Wharf h) Members Visit to Smugglers Way and Cringle Dock i) IT equipment upgrade j) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives and k) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 784 (including Appendix) Report by the Clerk and the General Manager on the Annual Report 2014/15.
- Paper No. WRWA 785 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2014/15.
- Paper No. WRWA 786 Report of the Treasurer on the Audit Plan for 2014/15.
- Paper No. WRWA 787 (including Appendix) Report of the Treasurer on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 778 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on Various matters associated with the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock within the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea Opportunity Area is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.