Authority Meeting - 28th June 2016
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 28th June 2016.
- Paper No. WRWA 802 (including Appendices A to D) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Contingency Plans c) Kirtling Street Closure d) EC Commission - towards a circular economy e) Incinerator Bottom Ash f) The Golden Ticket Recycling Draw g) Recycle Western Riverside 5 h) Education Programme i) Resource London - Borough Communications Funding for Recycle Week j) Contract Management Precis k) Levy Charging Mechanism l) Key Performance Indicators m) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives n) Cringle Dock Planning Approval o) Waste Management System and Abandoned Cars p) Annual Members Presentation q) Tender for Design and Property Consultancy Services r) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 803 (including Appendix) Report by the Clerk and the General Manager on the Annual Report 2015/16.
- Paper No. WRWA 804 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2015/16.
- Paper No. WRWA 805 Report of the Treasurer on the Audit Plan for 2015/16.
- Paper No. WRWA 806 Report of the Treasurer on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 807 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on issues relating to the Waste Management Services Contract. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 808 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on varios matters relating to the redevelopment pf the Authority's Transfer Station at Cringle Dock. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 809 Report of the General Manager on Governance Matters.