Authority Meeting November 2014
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 25th November 2014.
- Paper No. WRWA 771 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on Various matters associated with the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock within the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea Opportunity Area is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 771A Additional Report by the Treasurer and General Manager addressing the issues relating to the proposed agreement with BPSDC on the Heads of Terms is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 772 (including Appendices A to C) Review of the Authority's governance and finance arrangements.
- Paper No. WRWA 773 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Recycle Western Riverside 4 c) Key Performance Indicators 2014/15 d) Household Waste and Recycling Centre Survey e) Institute/Feathers Wharf f) Electricity Review g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 774 (including Appendices A to D) Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2014/15 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy are provided through to 2015/16.
- Paper No. WRWA 775 (including Appendix) Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Audited Accounts for 2013/14, incorporating the report of the External Auditors.