Authority Meeting November 2010
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Thursday, 25th November 2010.
- Paper No. WRWA 672 (including Appendices A and B) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Western Riverside Environmental Fund c) Feathers Wharf d) London Waste and Recycling Board - Reuse Bid e) Recycling Performance f) Recycle Western Riverside III g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) Local Area Agreements and National Indicators i) Cory Environmental Ltd. j) Battersea Power Station Site k) Government Spending Review l) Super Councils m) Landfill Allowances Trading Annual Report; and n) Items between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 673 Report on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services contract. Paper No. WRWA 673A and 673B are not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 674 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager informing Members of anticipated and outstanding Government and Mayoral consultations.
- Paper No. WRWA 675 (including Appendices A and B) Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2010/11 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy, provided through to 2014/15.
- Paper No. WRWA 676 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the 2009/10 External Audit Letter.