Authority Meeting November 2011
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 29th November 2011.
- Paper No. WRWA 699 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Accident c) Feasibility Report for the Installation of Solar Photovoltaic Panels d) London Waste and Recycling Board (LWaRB) Funded Reuse Project e) Recycling Performance f) Recycle Western Riverside III g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) London River Park i) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 700 (including Appendix) Report by the General Manager on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement. Paper No. WRWA 700A is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 701 (including Appendices A and B) Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses or progress regarding various Government and Mayoral consultations.
- Paper No. WRWA 702 (including Appendices A and B) Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2011/12 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy, provided through to 2015/16.
- Paper No. WRWA 703 (including Appendix) Report by the Treasurer on the 2010/11 External Audit Letter.
- Date of meetings in 2012. The dates of next year's meetings have been agreed as Tuesday, 7th February, Tuesday, 3rd July, Monday, 17th September and Wednesday, 28th November.