Authority Meeting September 2014
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 23rd September 2014.
- Paper No. WRWA 766 (including Appendix) Review of the Authority's governance arrangements and publication of the Annual Governance Statement for 2013/14.
- Paper No. WRWA 767 (including Appendices A to D) Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Audited Accounts for 2013/14, incorporating the report of the External Auditors.
- Paper No. WRWA 768 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) MRF Code of Practice c) Recycle Western Riverside 4 d) Recycling Performance e) Household Waste and Recycling Centre Survey f) Separate Collection g) Electricity Sales h) Waste Collection Authority (WCA) Working Group i) Visit to Belvedere EfW j) Constituent Councillors Invitation to visit the Smugglers Way MRF and Transfer Station k) Feathers Wharf l) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives m) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 769 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on Various matters associated with the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock within the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea Opportunity Area is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.