Authority Meeting - September 2015
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 23rd September 2015.
- Paper No. WRWA 789 (including Appendix) Review of the Authority's governance arrangements and publication of the Annual Governance Statement for 2014/15.
- Paper No. WRWA 790 (including Appendices A to D) Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Audited Accounts for 2014/15, incorporating the report of the External Auditors.
- Paper No. WRWA 791 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) the Golden Ticket c) London Reuse Limited d) Key Performance Indicators 2014/15 e) Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency Notices (VEAT) f) Institute/Feathers Wharves g) Joint Waste Disposal Authorities Meeting h) Members Vist to Smugglers Way and Cringle Dock i) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives j) Climate Change Levy and k) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 792 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on Various matters associated with the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock within the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea Opportunity Area is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.