Authority Meeting September 2008
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 18th September 2008. (.pdf 110kb)
- Paper No. WRWA 614 Report by the General Manger on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Definition of Municipal Waste c) Levy Arrangements d) Landfill Allowance Trading Scheme e) Waste Framework Directive f) Renewable Energy Consultation g) The Batteries Directive h) Joint Waste Authorities i) London Waste Recycling Board j) Recycle Wester Riverside II k)Recycling Performance l) Recycling of Orange Bag Material m) Consultation on Waste Exemptions from Environmental Permitting n) Recycling Incentive Schemes o) Items between £5,000 and £20,000 (.pdf 935kb)
- Paper No. WRWA 615 Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services contract (.pdf 3400kb)
- Paper No. WRWA 615A Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services contract - This paper is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 616 A report on the Government's consultation on Controls on the handling, transfer and transport of waste: The Duty of Care. (.pdf 262kb)
- Paper No. WRWA 617 Proposed Recycle Western Riverside II additional Work Programme Projects for 2009/10 (.pdf 128kb)
- Paper No. WRWA 617A Proposed Recycle Western Riverside II additional Work Programme Projects for 2009/10 - This paper is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 618 A report by the Treasurer on the Authority's governance arrangements and publication of the Annual Governance Statement for 2007/08 (.pdf 243kb)
- Paper No. WRWA 619 A report by the Treasurer on the 2007/08 External Audit (.pdf 308kb)