Authority Meeting September 2010
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Wednesday, 22nd September 2010.
- Paper No. WRWA 667 (including Appendices A to C) Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Audited Accounts for 2009/10.
- Paper No. WRWA 668 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager and Clerk on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Western Riverside Environmental Fund c) Feathers Wharf d) London Waste and Recycling Board e) Recycling Performance f) Recycle Western Riverside III g) Retirement of Clerk h) New Cory Chief Executive i) Website j) Landfill Allowances Trading Scheme (LATS) k) Items costing £500 or more l) Items between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 669 Report on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services contract. Paper No. WRWA 669A is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 670 (including Appendices A to C) Report by the General Manager informing Members of anticipated and outstanding consultations.
- Dates of future meetings in 2011. The dates of the meetings in 2011 have been agreed as Wednesday, 2nd Feb, Thursday, 23rd June, Thursday, 20th September and Tuesday, 29th November.