Authority Meeting September 2011
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Tuesday, 20th September 2011.
- Paper No. WRWA 693 (including Appendix) Review of the Authority's governance arrangements and publication of the Annual Governance Statement for 2010/11.
- Paper No. WRWA 694 (including Appendices A to C) Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Audited Accounts for 2010/11.
- Paper No. WRWA 695 (including Appendices A to E) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Accident c) National Grid Easements d) Feasibility Report for the Installation of Solar Photovoltaic Panels e) London Waste and Recycling Board (LWaRB) Funded Reuse Project f) Western Riverside Environmental Fund (WREF) g) Co-mingled Recycling h) Incinerator Bottom Ash i) Recycle Western Riverside III j) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives k) Annual Report l) London River Park m) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 696 Report by the General Manager on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement. Paper No. WRWA 696A is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 697 (including Appendix) Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses regarding various Government and Mayoral consultations.
- Date of next meeting. The date of the next meeting has been agreed as Tuesday, 29th November.