Authority Meeting September 2013
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on Wednesday, 18th September 2013.
- Paper No. WRWA 741 (including Appendix) Review of the Authority's governance arrangements and publication of the Annual Governance Statement for 2012/13.
- Paper No. WRWA 742 (including Appendices A to D) Report of the Treasurer on the Authority's Audited Accounts for 2012/13, incorporating the report of the External Auditors.
- Paper No. WRWA 743 Report by the General Manager on Issues Relating to the Waste Management Services Agreement with Cory Environmental Ltd is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 744 (including Appendices A and B) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members' information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Street Leaves Sweepings c) Recycle Western Riverside IV d) Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) closure and Cringle Dock Bulk Bays e) Feathers Wharf f) London Waste and Recycling Board g) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 745 Report by the General Manager informing Members of proposed responses regarding various Government and Mayoral consultations.
- Paper No. WRWA 746 (including Appendices 1 and 2) Report by the Clerk on (a) the draft Partnership Agreement, (b) the review progress schedule and (c) financial and contractual issues.
- Dates of future meetings. The date of the next meeting is to be confirmed as Thursday, 5th December.