Authority Meeting – 11th November 2020
- Open Minutes
- Paper No. WRWA 20-25. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Booking System Update c) Performance Monitoring d) Education Programme e) WRWA communications f) Environment Bill 2019-2021 g) Ecodesign and Energy Labelling Regulations consultation h) Take Charge + i) Brexit Transition j) Riverside Energy Park k) Constituent council new recycling initiatives l) Clerk to the Authority m) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-26. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Plan.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-27. Report by the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2020/21 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy through to 2021/22.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-28. Report by the Treasurer on the 2020/21 and 2021/22 General Waste Rate and update on Savings proposals for the Authority. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-29. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters and the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited (trading as Cory Riverside Energy) and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
This meeting was held virtually. To watch the meeting please click here