Authority Meeting – 17th July 2018
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 17th July 2018.
- Paper No. WRWA 853 Review of the Authority’s Governance Arrangements and Publication of the Annual Governance Statement
- Paper No. WRWA 854 Audited Accounts for 2017/18
- Paper No. WRWA 855 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2017/18
- Paper No. WRWA 856 (including Appendices A to F) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members’ information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Aerosols c) Triad Payments d) China’s Ban on imports of Certain Waste Materials e) Performance Monitoring f) Joint Waste Policy Support g) Envirocomms presentation h) Schools Programme i) Recycle Western Riverside 5 j) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives k) London Assembly Environment committee l) The European Parliaments’ Circular Economy Package m) The Mayor of London’s Environment Strategy n) English Resources and Waste Strategy o) Safeguarded Wharves Review p) Sale of Cory Riverside Energy q) Cory Riverside Energy’s Plans for an Energy Park r) Annual Members Visit s) Pensbury Place t) “Tackling the Plastic Waste” u) General Data Protection Regulations 2018 v) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 857 Report of the Treasurer on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 858 (including Appendix) Report by the Clerk and the General Manager on the Annual Report 2017/18.
- Paper No. WRWA 859 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on issues relating to the Waste Management Services Contract. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 860 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on varios matters relating to the redevelopment pf the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.