Authority Meeting – 19th September 2018
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 19th September 2018.
- Paper No. WRWA 861 2017/18 External Audit Letter.
- Paper No. WRWA 862 Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management Investment Strategy for 2018/19 – Update
- Paper No. WRWA 863 (including Appendices A to D) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Joint Statement in response to LGA’s report on Problems with Plastic Recycling d) Joint Waste Policy Support e) End of the Line Waste Avoidance/Reduction campaign f) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives g) English Resorces and Waste Strategy h) Cory Riverside Energy’s plan for a new Energy Park i) Open Day for Residents j) Members Visit to Belvedere k) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 864 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on issues relaing to the Waste Management Services Contract and the redevelopment of the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.