Authority Meeting – 20th September 2017
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 20th September 2017.
- Paper No. WRWA 835. Review of the Authority’s Governance arrangements and publication of the Annual Governance Statement for 2016/17.
- Paper No. WRWA 836 Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Audited Accounts for 2016/17.
- Paper No. WRWA 837 (including Appendices A to E) Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members’ information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Clinical Waste c) Abandoned Vehicles d) HWRC Survey e) Recycle Western Riverside 5 f) Waste and Recycling Strategy Forum g) WREF h) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives i) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 838. Report by the General Manager on the Mayor of London’s draft London Environment Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 839 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters relating to the redevelopment pf the Authority’s Transfer Station at Cringle Dock. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.