Authority Meeting – 25th January 2022
- Minutes of the meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 22-01. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Pan.
- Paper No. WRWA 22-02. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Education Programme d) Plastics campaign e) Environment Act 2021 f) Defra Waste statistics g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) Recruitment of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager i) Role of the Treasurer j) Planning k) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 22-03. Report of the Treasurer on the Budget and Levy for 2022/23 and prospects for 2023/24 and beyond.
- Paper No WRWA 22- 04. Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management and capital strategy for 2022/23.
- Paper No. WRWA 22-05. Report of the Treasurer on the Appointment of External Auditors
- Paper No. WRWA 22-06. Report of the Treasurer on the 2020/21 Annual Audit Report
- Paper No. WRWA 22-07. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters, the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.