Authority Meeting – 29th June 2021
- Minutes of the Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 21-08. Members’ Report.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-09. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Plan.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-10. Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2020/21.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-11. Treasurer’s report on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-12. Annual Report 2020/21.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-13. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Booking System Update c) Performance Monitoring d) Education Programme e) Belvedere Heat Network and Funding f) Redundancy Policy g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) Retirement of the Deputy General Manager and Staffing Structure i) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000 and j) Comments of the Treasurer.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-14. Carbon Metric Report
- Paper No. WRWA 21-15. Report on the Authority response to various Government Consultation Documents.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-16. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters and the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited (trading as Cory Riverside Energy) and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-17. Treasurer’s report on the Audit Plan 2020/21