Authority Meeting – 10th November 2021
- Paper No. WRWA 21-24. Report by the Treasurer on the Audited Accounts for 2021/21.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-25. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Education Programme d) Equalities, Diversity and Inclusion e) Environment Bill 2019-2021 f) Constituent council new recycling initiatives g) Recruitment of Deputy General Manager and Assistant General Manager h) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-26. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Plan.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-27. Report by the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2021/22 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy through to 2022/23.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-28. Report by the Treasurer on the 2021/22 and 2022/23 General Waste Rate and update on Savings proposals for the Authority. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-29. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters and the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited (trading as Cory Riverside Energy) and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.