Authority Meeting – 23rd January 2020
- Open Minutes of the 23rd January 2020 Committee Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 20-01. Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Audited Accounts for 2018/19.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-02. Report of the Treasurer on the Budget and Levy for 2020/21 and prospects for 2021/22 and beyond.
- Paper No WRWA 20- 03. Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management and capital strategy for 2020/21.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-04. Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s compliance with the CIPFA Code of Financial Management.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-05. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Recovered Paper Market d) Recycle Western Riverside Progress Report 2019/20 e) Recycle Western Riverside Communications Strategy 2020/21 f) Procurement Update g) B&Q site h) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-06. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Pan.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-07. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters, the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.