Authority Meeting – 25th November 2019
- Open Minutes of the 25th November 2019 Committee Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 891. Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2019/20 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy, provided through to 2020/21.
- Paper No. WRWA 892. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members’ information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Recycle Western Riverside 2019/20 – Progress Report d) Recycle Western Riverside Communications Strategy 2020/21 e) Education Visits and Schools Programme f) Procurement Update g) REWORK – Licence to Occupy h) Funding Application – WEEE Local Project Fund i) WEEE and Persistent Organic Pollutants j) Government Resource and Waste Strategy and WRWA Joint Waste Strategy k) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives l) Riverside Energy Park m) Consultation with other Statutory Joint Waste Disposal Authorities n) The Discharge of Functions o) Absence Management Code of Practice p) Approval to Dispose of Authority Assets q) Data Protection r) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 893. Report of the Treasurer on the Status of the Authority’s Audit of the Accounts for 2018/19.
- Paper No. WRWA 894. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Pan.
- Paper No. WRWA 895. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters, the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 896. Report of the Treasurer on the detailed 2019/20 and 2020/21 General Waste Rate and update on Savings proposals for the Authority. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.