Authority Meeting – 29th September 2021
- Paper No. WRWA 21-18. Treasurer’s report on the Annual Governance Statement 2020/21.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-19. Treasurer’s report on the Authority’s Audited Accounts for 2020/21 – To follow
- Paper No. WRWA 21-20. Report of the General Manager on the review of the six-month trial of a HWRC Booking System trial.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-21. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Education Programme d) Waste Composition Survey e) Commodity Values f) Potential Impact of Government proposals on Extended Producer Responsibility (“EPR”) and a Deposit Return Scheme (“DRS”) g) B&Q planning objection h) Ultra Low Emissions Zone i) Environment Bill j) Cory Tugs to run on Biofuel k) Cory Community Fund l) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives m) Recruitment of the Deputy General Manager and Assistant General Manager n) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-22. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Plan.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-23 Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters and the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited (trading as Cory Riverside Energy) and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.