Authority Meeting – 30th January 2019
- Open Minutes of Ordinary Meeting of the Authority held on 30th January 2019.
- Paper No. WRWA 870. Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Budget and Levy for 2019/20 and the prospects for 2020/21 and beyond.
- Paper No. WRWA 871. Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management and capital strategy for 2019/20
- Paper No. WRWA 872. Report by the General Manager on the Government’s Resources and Waste Strategy
- Paper No. WRWA 873. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members’ information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Waste Minimisation and Recycling Communications d) Kensington and Chelsea’s Food Waste Trial e) Draft Joint Waste Policy document f) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives g) Cory’s proposed Riverside Energy Park h) Authority’s Website Modernisation i) Authority Office Refurbishment j) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 874. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on issues relating to the Waste Management Services Contract. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.