Authority Meeting – 9th February 2023
- Minutes (Open) of the Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 23-01. Report of the Treasurer on the Budget and Levy for 2023/24 and prospects for 2024/25 and beyond.
- Paper No WRWA 23-02. Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management and capital strategy for 2023/24.
- Paper No. WRWA 23-03. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Plan.
- Paper No. WRWA 23-04. Report by the Clerk on the recruitment of a Treasurer.
- Paper No. WRWA 23-05. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) Food Waste Composition Survey d) Education Programme 2022/23 e) WRWA & Borough Communications f) HWRC User Satisfaction survey g) B&Q site h) POPS i) Avian Flu j) Single Use Plastics i) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives l) Progress on Governance Review j) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 23-06. Report by the Deputy General Manager on progress on the Procurement of Technical Advisors. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 23-07. Report by the General Manager on an update on Financial Close of Cory’s Riverside Energy Park, the Electricity Generator Levy and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.