Authority Meeting – 21st November 2018
- Open Minutes of the 21st November 2018 Committee Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 865. Report of the Treasurer on the budget forecast for 2018/19 and the prospects for Apportionment of Waste Disposal Costs (AWDC) rates and the Levy, provided through to 2019/20.
- Paper No. WRWA 866. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The majority of these matters are for Members’ information but where approval is sought, this is referred to in the report. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Performance Monitoring c) HWRC Survey Results d) Plastics e) End of The Line for Waste Campaign f) Open Day for residents g) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives h) The Mayor of London i) Resource and Waste Strategy j) The position of Clerk and Treasurer k) Authority Website Modernisation l) Authority Office Refurbishment m) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 867. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters, the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- Paper No. WRWA 868. Report of the Treasurer on the detailed 2018/19 and 2019/20 General Waste Rate and update on Savings proposals for the Authority. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.