Authority Meeting – 26th January 2021
- Minutes of the Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 21-01. Report of the Treasurer on the Budget and Levy for 2021/22 and prospects for 2022/23 and beyond.
- Paper No WRWA 21- 02. Report of the Treasurer on Treasury Management and capital strategy for 2021/22.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-03. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Waste Disposal Route for Lateral Flow Covid 19 Tests c) Booking System Update d) Performance Monitoring e) Education Programme f) Brexit Transition g) Carbon Metric Project h) Cory’s Community Fund i) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives j) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-04. Report by the General Manager on the Authority’s Policies and Codes.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-05. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Pan.
- Paper No. WRWA 21-06. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters, the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
This meeting was held virtually. To watch the meeting please click here.