Authority Meeting – 30th June 2020
- Open Minutes of the 30th June 2020 Committee Meeting
- Paper No. WRWA 20-08. Report of the Treasurer on the Authority’s Outturn position for 2019/20.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-09. Treasurer’s report on the review of the Authority’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-10. Annual Report 2019/20
- Paper No. WRWA 20-11. Report by the General Manager on Operational and other matters which, in themselves, do not warrant production of a separate paper. The specific matters covered in this report are as follows:- a) Operations b) Impact of Covid-19 c) Performance Monitoring d) Recovered Paper Market e) Procurement Update f) Hazardous Waste Collection Service g) Authority Wide Waste Composition Survey Results 2020 h) WRWA communications – Letter to LW&RB i) Recycle Western Riverside – Final Progress Report 2019/20 j) Education Programme – Progress Report to 16 March 2020. k) Constituent Council New Recycling Initiatives l) Riverside Energy Plant m) Consultation on the Plastic Packaging Tax: Policy Design n) B&Q site o) Members Strategy Forum p) The Clerk and the Treasurer q) Items costing between £5,000 and £30,000.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-12. Report of the General Manager on the Authority’s Forward Plan.
- Paper No. WRWA 20-13. Members’ Report
- Paper No. WRWA 20-14. Report by the Treasurer and General Manager on various matters associated with operational matters and the Authority’s Waste Management Services Agreement (WMSA) with Cory Environmental Limited (trading as Cory Riverside Energy) and the potential redevelopment of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station. This report is not available for publication by virtue of relevant paragraphs of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
This meeting was held virtually. To watch the meeting please click here.